787653-3 Part Information
|Beschichtungsmaterial der PCB-Arretierung||Tin over Nickel|
|PCB Retention Feature Plating Material||Tin over Nickel|
|PCB Retention Feature Material||Brass|
|Board-to-Board Configuration||Right Angle|
|PCB Mount Orientation||Right Angle|
|Number of Rows||2|
|Number of Positions||20|
|Contact Base Material||Phosphor Bronze|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material Thickness||.76µm, 30µin|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material||Gold|
|Contact Current Rating (Max)||2A, 3A|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Tin|
|Connector Height||9.8mm, .38in|
|PCB Thickness (Recommended)||.76in|
|Centerline (Pitch)||1.27mm, .05in|
|Housing Material||LCP (Liquid Crystal Polymer)|
|UL Flammability Rating||UL 94V-0|
|Mating Alignment Type||Polarized|
|Connector Mounting Type||Board Mount|
|PCB Mount Retention Type||Boardlock, Retention Leg|
|PCB Mount Alignment Type||Positioning Bosses|
|PCB Mount Retention||With|
|PCB Mount Alignment||With|
|PCB Connector Assembly Type||PCB Mount Receptacle|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Printed Circuit Board|
|Termination Post & Tail Length||.1in, 2.54mm|
|Termination Method to Printed Circuit Board||Through Hole - Solder|
|High Temperature Compatible||Yes|
|Operating Temperature Range||-67 – 221°F, -55 – 105°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- INTERFACE CONNECTOR, RECT, 20POS, THRU HOLE R/A; No. of Contacts:20Contacts; Gender:Receptacle; Connector Type:Board to Board; Contact Termination Type:Through Hole; Product Range:-; Connector Mounting:PCB Mount; No. of Rows:4Rows RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Conn SCSI RCP 20 POS 2.54mm Solder RA Thru-Hole 40 Terminal 1 Port | Avnet America
- Female 20 Way Right Angle Through Hole SCSI Connector 2.54mm Pitch, Solder | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Conn SCSI RCP 20 POS 2.54mm Solder RA Thru-Hole 40 Terminal 1 Port | Avnet Europe
- 20 BLDMATE RCPT ASSY LEAD FREE PCB Connector Assembly Type: PCB Mount Receptacle PCB Mount Orientation: Right Angle Connector System: Board-to-Board Number of Positions: 20 Centerline (Pitch): 1.27 mm PCB Mount Receptacle Right Angle Board-to-Board 20 | Board-To-Board Header & Receptacle | Part Number: 787653-3 | Internal Number: 787653-3 | 1.27 mm | TE Connectivity | TE Store
- CHAMP Series I 20 Position Right Angle Socket .050 Ribbon Connector | Future Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 787653-3?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 787653-3 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 787653-3 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 787653-3 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 787653-3 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 787653-3 fall under?
The 787653-3 is listed under Connectors > PCB Connectors > Board-to-Board Connectors > Board-to-Board Headers & Receptacles.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 787653-3 when available in the Board-to-Board Headers & Receptacles range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 787653-3 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 787653-3 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by .
Which authorised distributors for 787653-3 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Allied Electronics & Automation, Avnet Europe and TE Store have stock available or on a lead time for 787653-3.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 787653-3 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 787653-3?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 787653-3 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.