6-104652-0 Part Information
|PCB Retention Feature Material||Copper Alloy|
|Beschichtungsmaterial der PCB-Arretierung||Tin over Nickel|
|PCB Retention Feature Plating Material||Tin over Nickel|
|Number of Positions||100|
|PCB Mount Orientation||Vertical|
|Number of Rows||2|
|Contact Current Rating (Max)||.5A|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material Thickness||150µin|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material||Gold|
|Contact Base Material||Copper Alloy|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material Thickness||.762µm, 30µin|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Tin|
|Connector Height||.187in, 4.75mm|
|Row-to-Row Spacing||.05in, 1.27mm|
|Centerline (Pitch)||.05in, 1.27mm|
|Zugelassene Standards||UL E28476, CSA LR7189|
|UL Flammability Rating||UL 94V-0|
|Approved Standards||UL E28476, CSA LR7189|
|PCB Mount Retention||With|
|PCB Mount Retention Type||Hold-Down Post|
|Mating Alignment Type||Polarizing Tab|
|Solder Process Feature||Board Standoff|
|Packaging Method||Tube, Box & Tube|
|実装方法||Tube, Box & Tube|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Printed Circuit Board|
|PCB Connector Assembly Type||PCB Mount Receptacle|
|Termination Method to Printed Circuit Board||Surface Mount|
|Operating Temperature Range||-65 – 105°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- Connector Systems:Board-to-Board; Pitch Spacing:2.54mm; No. of Rows:2Rows; No. of Contacts:100Contacts; Connector Mounting:Surface Mount; Product Range:AMPMODU Series; Contact Material:Copper Alloy; Colour:Black; Features:Holddown RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Conn Socket Strip RCP 100 POS 1.27mm Solder ST SMD Tube | Avnet America
- AMPMODU 50/50 Series 1.27mm 100 Way 2 Row Straight PCB Socket Smnt Socket Strip | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Conn Socket Strip RCP 100 POS 1.27mm Solder ST SMD Tube | Avnet Europe
- RECTANGULAR CONNECTOR | Richardson RFPD
- 100 50/50 GRID DRST SFMNT RCPT PCB Connector Assembly Type: PCB Mount Receptacle PCB Mount Orientation: Vertical Connector System: Board-to-Board Number of Positions: 100 Centerline (Pitch): 1.27 mm PCB Mount Receptacle Vertical Board-to-Board 100 | Board-To-Board Header & Receptacle | Part Number: 6-104652-0 | Internal Number: 6-104652-0 | 1.27 mm | TE Connectivity | TE Store
- AMPMODU 100 Position SMT Dual Row Vertical .050 x.050 Board to Board Receptacle | Future Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 6-104652-0?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 6-104652-0 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 6-104652-0 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 6-104652-0 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 6-104652-0 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 6-104652-0 fall under?
The 6-104652-0 is listed under Connectors > PCB Connectors > Board-to-Board Connectors > Board-to-Board Headers & Receptacles.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 6-104652-0 when available in the Board-to-Board Headers & Receptacles range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 6-104652-0 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 6-104652-0 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by .
Which authorised distributors for 6-104652-0 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Allied Electronics & Automation, Avnet Europe and Richardson RFPD have stock available or on a lead time for 6-104652-0.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 6-104652-0 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 6-104652-0?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 6-104652-0 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.