5120521-2 Part Information
|Number of Rows||2|
|PCB Mount Orientation||Vertical|
|Number of Positions||84|
|Number of Columns||42|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Tin|
|Contact Current Rating (Max)||1A|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material Thickness||150µin, 3.81µm|
|Contact Shape & Form||Single Beam, Square|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material Thickness||30µin|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material||Gold|
|Contact Underplating Material Thickness||50µin, 1.27µm|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material Finish||Matte|
|Contact Base Material||Phosphor Bronze|
|Connector Height||.211in, 5.37mm|
|Connector Length||1.74in, 44.22mm|
|Connector Width||3.81mm, 150in|
|Stack Height||9mm, 8mm, .394in, 10mm|
|Centerline (Pitch)||.039in, 1mm|
|Mating Entry Location||Top|
|UL File Number||E28476|
|CSA File Number||LR7189|
|Industry Standard||IEEE 1386|
|UL Flammability Rating||UL 94V-0|
|PCB Mount Retention Type||None|
|PCB Mount Retention||Without|
|PCB Mount Alignment Type||Locating Posts|
|Mating Alignment Type||None|
|PCB Mount Alignment||With|
|Packaging Method||Tape & Reel|
|実装方法||Tape & Reel|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Printed Circuit Board|
|PCB Connector Assembly Type||PCB Mount Receptacle|
|Termination Method to Printed Circuit Board||Surface Mount|
|Operating Temperature Range||-55 – 110°C, -67 – 230°F|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- Receptacle,fine ptch,1.0mm,vert,sldr,84w | RS Components
- STACKING CONNECTOR, RECEPTACLE 84 POSITION 1MM; Mezzanine Connector Type:Receptacle; Pitch Spacing:1mm; No. of Rows:2Rows; No. of Contacts:84Contacts; Connector Mounting:Surface Mount; Contact Material:Phosphor Bronze RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Conn IEEE 1386 RCP 84 POS 1mm Solder ST SMD T/R | Avnet America
- Receptacle,fine ptch,1.0mm,vert,sldr,84w | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Conn IEEE 1386 RCP 84 POS 1mm Solder ST SMD T/R | Avnet Europe
- 1FHR,84,30A/S,S,N,S08,09,10 PCB Connector Assembly Type: PCB Mount Receptacle PCB Mount Orientation: Vertical Connector System: Board-to-Board Number of Positions: 84 Centerline (Pitch): 1 mm PCB Mount Receptacle Vertical Board-to-Board 84 | Free Height Receptacle Conn: Board-Board & Vertical & 84 & 1Mm | Part Number: 5120521-2 | Internal Number: 5120521-2 | 1 mm | TE Store
- 1FHR,84,30A/S,S,N,S08,09,10 | Future Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 5120521-2?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 5120521-2 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 5120521-2 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 5120521-2 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 5120521-2 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 5120521-2 fall under?
The 5120521-2 is listed under Connectors > PCB Connectors > Board-to-Board Connectors > Board-to-Board Headers & Receptacles.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 5120521-2 when available in the Board-to-Board Headers & Receptacles range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 5120521-2 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 5120521-2 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by .
Which authorised distributors for 5120521-2 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Allied Electronics & Automation and Avnet Europe have stock available or on a lead time for 5120521-2.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 5120521-2 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 5120521-2?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 5120521-2 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.