5-532956-3 Part Information
|Number of Positions||20|
|Number of Rows||2|
|PCB Mount Orientation||Right Angle|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material Thickness||30µin|
|Contact Current Rating (Max)||3A|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material||Gold|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material Thickness||50 – 100µin|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Tin|
|Contact Base Material||Phosphor Bronze|
|Contact Shape & Form||Square|
|Row-to-Row Spacing||.1in, 2.54mm|
|PCB Thickness (Recommended)||1.57mm, .062in|
|Connector Height||.32in, 8.13mm|
|Centerline (Pitch)||2.54mm, .1in|
|Zugelassene Standards||CSA LE7189, UL E28476|
|UL Flammability Rating||UL 94V-0|
|Approved Standards||UL E28476, CSA LE7189|
|PCB Mount Retention||Without|
|PCB Mount Alignment||Without|
|Mating Alignment Type||Guide Pin Slots|
|Solder Process Feature||Board Standoff|
|Comment||Receptacle assemblies with low force contacts are available., 6.50 [.256] minimum positive pin stop to prevent shorting between rows.|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Printed Circuit Board|
|PCB Connector Assembly Type||PCB Mount Receptacle|
|Termination Method to Printed Circuit Board||Through Hole - Solder|
|Termination Post & Tail Length||.115in, 2.92mm|
|Operating Temperature Range||-65 – 105°C|
|High Temperature Compatible||Yes|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- Connector Systems:Board-to-Board; Pitch Spacing:2.54mm; No. of Rows:2Rows; No. of Contacts:20Contacts; Connector Mounting:Through Hole Mount Right Angle; Product Range:AMPMODU Mod II Series; Contact Material:Phosphor Bronze RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Conn Socket Strip SKT 20 POS 2.54mm Solder RA Thru-Hole | Avnet America
- Connector, AMPMODU, 20 Modii 2Pc Ce Rcpt Assy, Rohs | Allied Electronics & Automation
- 20 MODII 2PC CE RCPT ASSY, RoHS PCB Connector Assembly Type: PCB Mount Receptacle PCB Mount Orientation: Right Angle Connector System: Board-to-Board Number of Positions: 20 Centerline (Pitch): 2.54 mm PCB Mount Receptacle Right Angle Board-to-Board 20 | Board-To-Board Header & Receptacle | Part Number: 5-532956-3 | Internal Number: 5-532956-3 | 2.54 mm | TE Connectivity | TE Store
- 20 MODII 2PC CE RCPT ASSY, ROH | TTI Europe
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 5-532956-3?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 5-532956-3 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 5-532956-3 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 5-532956-3 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 5-532956-3 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 5-532956-3 fall under?
The 5-532956-3 is listed under Connectors > PCB Connectors > Board-to-Board Connectors > Board-to-Board Headers & Receptacles.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 5-532956-3 when available in the Board-to-Board Headers & Receptacles range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 5-532956-3 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 5-532956-3 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by .
Which authorised distributors for 5-532956-3 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Allied Electronics & Automation, TE Store and TTI Europe have stock available or on a lead time for 5-532956-3.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 5-532956-3 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 5-532956-3?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 5-532956-3 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.