5-104550-5 Part Information
|Beschichtungsmaterial der PCB-Arretierung||Tin|
|PCB Retention Feature Material||Copper Alloy|
|PCB Retention Feature Plating Material||Tin|
|PCB Mount Orientation||Vertical|
|Number of Positions||40|
|Number of Rows||2|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Tin|
|Contact Base Material||Phosphor Bronze|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material||Gold|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material Thickness||150µin|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material Thickness||30µin, .762µm|
|PCB Thickness (Recommended)||1.57mm|
|Connector Height||.37in, 9.398mm|
|Centerline (Pitch)||.05in, 1.27mm|
|Zugelassene Standards||CSA LR7189, UL E28476|
|Approved Standards||UL E28476, CSA LR7189|
|UL Flammability Rating||UL 94V-0|
|PCB Mount Retention||With|
|PCB Mount Retention Type||Hold-Down Post|
|Solder Process Feature||Board Standoff|
|Packaging Method||Box & Tube, Tube|
|実装方法||Box & Tube, Tube|
|PCB Connector Assembly Type||PCB Mount Receptacle|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Printed Circuit Board|
|Termination Method to Printed Circuit Board||Surface Mount|
|Operating Temperature Range||-65 – 105°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- Receptacle Verticle smt 40 way AmpModu | RS Components
- BOARD-BOARD CONNECTOR RECEPTACLE, 40 POSITION, 2ROW; Connector Systems:Board-to-Board; Pitch Spacing:1.27mm; No. of Rows:2Rows; No. of Contacts:40Contacts; Connector Mounting:Surface Mount; Product Range:AMPMODU System 50 Series RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Conn Socket Strip RCP 40 POS 1.27mm Solder ST SMD Tube | Avnet America
- Connector, AMPMODU, 40 Sys50 Surfmnt Drst Rcpt Sn | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Conn Socket Strip RCP 40 POS 1.27mm Solder ST SMD Tube | Avnet Europe
- 40 SYS50 SURFMNT DRST RCPT SN PCB Connector Assembly Type: PCB Mount Receptacle PCB Mount Orientation: Vertical Connector System: Board-to-Board Number of Positions: 40 Centerline (Pitch): 1.27 mm PCB Mount Receptacle Vertical Board-to-Board 40 | Board-To-Board Header & Receptacle | Part Number: 5-104550-5 | Internal Number: 5-104550-5 | 1.27 mm | TE Connectivity | TE Store
- AMPMODU 40 Position SMT Dual Row Straight .050Strip Socket | Future Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 5-104550-5?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 5-104550-5 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 5-104550-5 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 5-104550-5 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 5-104550-5 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 5-104550-5 fall under?
The 5-104550-5 is listed under Connectors > PCB Connectors > Board-to-Board Connectors > Board-to-Board Headers & Receptacles.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 5-104550-5 when available in the Board-to-Board Headers & Receptacles range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 5-104550-5 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 5-104550-5 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by .
Which authorised distributors for 5-104550-5 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including RS Components, Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Allied Electronics & Automation and Avnet Europe have stock available or on a lead time for 5-104550-5.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 5-104550-5 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 5-104550-5?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 5-104550-5 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.