350418-1 Part Information
|Contact Retention Within Housing||With|
|Contact Current Rating (Max)||13A|
|Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Tin|
|Wire Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Tin|
|Contact Base Material||Brass|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material||Tin|
|Wire Size||.3 – .84mm², 24 – 18AWG|
|Accepts Wire Insulation Diameter Range||.11in, 2.79mm|
|Mating Pin Diameter||2.36mm, .093in|
|Operating Voltage||250VAC, 600VAC|
|Glow Wire Rating||Standard Part - Not Glow Wire|
|Contact Retention Type Within Housing||Locking Lance|
|Wire Insulation Support||Without|
|Connector Mounting Type||Cable Mount (Free-Hanging)|
|For Multiple Crimp||No|
|Wire/Cable Type||Discrete Wire|
|For Use With||Socket|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Wire & Cable|
|Operating Temperature Range||-67 – 221°F, -55 – 105°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- CONTACT, PIN, 24-18AWG, CRIMP; Product Range:Commercial 0.093" Series; Contact Gender:Pin; Contact Termination Type:Crimp; Wire Size AWG Max:18AWG; Contact Plating:Tin Plated Contacts; Wire Size AWG Min:24AWG; Contact Material:Brass RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Soft Shell 24-18 AWG Crimp Pin Contact | Future Electronics EMEA
- Contact PIN Crimp ST Cable Mount Loose Piece | Avnet America
- Connector, Pin & Socket, 18-24AWG, Male Pin, Crimp, Brass, Mate-N-Lok Series | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Contact PIN Crimp ST Cable Mount Loose Piece | Avnet Europe
- .093 COMM P&S PIN 18-24 PTPBR Power Contact Type: Contact Operating Voltage: 250 VAC 600 VAC Contact Mating Area Plating Material: Tin Wire Size: 24 – 18 AWG Wire Size: .3 – .84 mm² Contact 250 VAC Tin | Power Contact | Part Number: 350418-1 | Internal Number: 350418-1 | 24 – 18 AWG | TE Connectivity | TE Store
- Soft Shell 24-18 AWG Crimp Pin Contact | Future Electronics
- .093 COMM P&S PIN 18-24 PTPBR | TTI Europe
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 350418-1?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 350418-1 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 350418-1 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 350418-1 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 350418-1 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 350418-1 fall under?
The 350418-1 is listed under Connectors > Power Connectors > Power Contacts.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 350418-1 when available in the Power Contacts range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 350418-1 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 350418-1 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by TE Connectivity.
Which authorised distributors for 350418-1 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Future Electronics EMEA, Avnet America, Allied Electronics & Automation and Avnet Europe have stock available or on a lead time for 350418-1.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 350418-1 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 350418-1?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 350418-1 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.