281698-8 Part Information
|Post Size||.64mm, .025in|
|Number of Rows||1|
|PCB Mount Orientation||Right Angle|
|Connector Contact Load Condition||Fully Loaded|
|Number of Positions||8|
|Mating Post Length||6.75mm|
|Contact Underplating Material||Nickel|
|Contact Shape & Form||Square|
|Contact Base Material||Phosphor Bronze|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Tin|
|Contact Current Rating (Max)||3A|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material||Tin|
|Shrouded End Dimension||1.27mm|
|Row-to-Row Spacing||2.54mm, .1in|
|Centerline (Pitch)||2.54mm, .1in|
|Housing Material||High Temperature Thermoplastic|
|Number of Shrouded Sides||2|
|Zugelassene Standards||CSA LR7189, UL E28476|
|Approved Standards||UL E28476, CSA LR7189|
|UL Flammability Rating||UL 94V-0|
|Panel Mount Feature||Without|
|PCB Mount Retention||Without|
|Mating Alignment Type||Polarization|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Printed Circuit Board|
|PCB Connector Assembly Type||PCB Mount Header|
|Termination Method to Wire & Cable||Crimp, Insulation Displacement Crimp (IDC)|
|Termination Post & Tail Length||2.9mm|
|Termination Method to Printed Circuit Board||Through Hole - Solder|
|Operating Temperature Range||-55 – 105°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- Wire-To-Board Connector, Right Angle, AMPMODU HE14 Series, Through Hole, Header, 8, 2.54 mm RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- HE14 Series 8 Position 2.54 mm Pitch Right Angle Through Hole Connector Header | Future Electronics EMEA
- Conn Shrouded Header HDR 8 POS 2.54mm Solder RA Thru-Hole Loose Piece | Avnet America
- PCB Header, 2.54mm 8Way 1Row Right Angle, Solder, 3A, AMPMODU HE14 Series | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Conn Shrouded Header HDR 8 POS 2.54mm Solder RA Thru-Hole Loose Piece | Avnet Europe
- HEADER HE14 RA 8 P | Boersig GmbH
- Pin header 90° [TE Connectivity] 281698-8 Pin header 90° | Distrelec
- HEADER HE14 RA 8 P PCB Connector Assembly Type: PCB Mount Header PCB Mount Orientation: Right Angle Connector System: Wire-to-Board Number of Positions: 8 Centerline (Pitch): 2.54 mm PCB Mount Header Right Angle Wire-to-Board 8 | He13/he14 Th Header & Srra | Part Number: 281698-8 | Internal Number: 281698-8 | 2.54 mm | TE Connectivity | TE Store
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 281698-8?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 281698-8 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 281698-8 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 281698-8 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 281698-8 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 281698-8 fall under?
The 281698-8 is listed under Connectors > PCB Connectors > Multiple Configuration PCB Connectors > Multiple Configuration PCB Headers & Receptacles.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 281698-8 when available in the Multiple Configuration PCB Headers & Receptacles range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 281698-8 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 281698-8 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by TE Connectivity.
Which authorised distributors for 281698-8 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Future Electronics EMEA, Avnet America, Allied Electronics & Automation and Avnet Europe have stock available or on a lead time for 281698-8.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 281698-8 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 281698-8?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 281698-8 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.