171822-4 Part Information
|Number of Positions||4|
|Number of Rows||1|
|Contact Current Rating (Max)||2A|
|Operating Voltage||350VDC, 250VAC|
|Housing Material||Nylon 6/6|
|Centerline (Pitch)||2.5mm, .098in|
|Housing Entry Configuration||Both Ends Closed|
|UL Flammability Rating||UL 94V-0|
|Mating Retention Type||Lock|
|Connector Mounting Type||Cable Mount (Free-Hanging)|
|Panel Mount Feature||Without|
|PCB Mount Retention||Without|
|For Use With||Contact|
|Circuit Application||Power & Signal|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Wire & Cable|
|Termination Method to Wire & Cable||Crimp|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 – 95°C, -4 – 203°F|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- WIRE-BOARD CONNECTOR, PLUG, 4 POSITION, 2.5MM; Product Range:AMP EI Series; Gender:Socket; No. of Positions:4Positions; Pitch Spacing:2.5mm; For Use With:AMP EI Series Contacts; Contact Termination:Crimp; No. of Contacts:4Contacts RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 4 Position Polarized Crimp Receptacle Connector | Future Electronics EMEA
- Conn Housing RCP 4 POS 2.5mm Crimp ST Cable Mount | Avnet America
- Wire-board; plug; female; EI; 2.5mm; PIN: 4; w/o contacts; for cable | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- Hsg, Rect,Wire to Board,Cable Socket,4 Cont,EI Series,0.098" Pin-Spng,Straight | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Conn Housing RCP 4 POS 2.5mm Crimp ST Cable Mount | Avnet Europe
- Conn Housing RCP 4 POS 2.5mm Crimp ST Cable Mount | Avnet Asia
- 4CIR EIS REC HSG | Boersig GmbH
- Contact housing female [TE Connectivity] 171822-4 Contact housing female | Distrelec
- RECTANGULAR CONNECTOR | Richardson RFPD
- EIS REC. HSG 4P-NATURAL Connector Product Type: Housing Connector & Housing Type: Receptacle Connector System: Wire-to-Board Number of Positions: 4 Centerline (Pitch): 2.5 mm Housing Receptacle Wire-to-Board 4 | Wire-To-Board Connector Assembly & Housing | Part Number: 171822-4 | Internal Number: 171822-4 | Alias Number: AMP-1-171822-4 | 2.5 mm | TE Connectivity | TE Store
- Content: 1 pc(s); No. of rows: 1; Total number of pins: 4 | Conrad
- 4 Position Polarized Crimp Receptacle Connector | Future Electronics
- 4 Position Polarized Crimp Receptacle Connector | Future Electronics APAC
- 4CIR EIS REC HSG | TTI Europe
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 171822-4?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 171822-4 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 171822-4 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 171822-4 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 171822-4 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 171822-4 fall under?
The 171822-4 is listed under Connectors > PCB Connectors > Wire-to-Board Connectors > Wire-to-Board Connector Housings.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 171822-4 when available in the Wire-to-Board Connector Housings range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 171822-4 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 171822-4 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by TE Connectivity.
Which authorised distributors for 171822-4 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Future Electronics EMEA, Avnet America, Transfer Multisort Elektronik and Allied Electronics & Automation have stock available or on a lead time for 171822-4.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 171822-4 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 171822-4?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 171822-4 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.