120523-1 Part Information
|Number of Positions||64|
|Number of Columns||32|
|PCB Mount Orientation||Vertical|
|Number of Rows||2|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material Thickness||3.81µm, 150µin|
|Contact Underplating Material Thickness||50µin, 1.27µm|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material Thickness||29.9212µin, .76µm|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Tin-Lead|
|Contact Shape & Form||Single Beam|
|Mating Post Length||2mm|
|Contact Base Material||Phosphor Bronze|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material Finish||Matte|
|Contact Current Rating (Max)||1A|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material||Gold|
|Connector Width||3.81mm, 150in|
|Connector Height||.33in, 8.4mm|
|Stack Height||.512in, 13mm|
|Connector Length||1.347in, 34.22mm|
|Centerline (Pitch)||.039in, 1mm|
|Mating Entry Location||Top|
|CSA File Number||LR7189|
|UL File Number||E28476|
|UL Flammability Rating||UL 94V-0|
|Industry Standard||IEEE 1386|
|PCB Mount Retention Type||None|
|PCB Mount Alignment Type||Locating Posts|
|PCB Mount Retention||Without|
|Mating Alignment Type||None|
|PCB Mount Alignment||With|
|Packaging Method||Tape & Reel|
|実装方法||Tape & Reel|
|PCB Connector Assembly Type||PCB Mount Receptacle|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Printed Circuit Board|
|Termination Method to Printed Circuit Board||Surface Mount|
|Operating Temperature Range||-67 – 230°F, -55 – 110°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- STACKING CONNECTOR, RECEPTACLE 64POS 1MM; Body Material:Thermoplastic; Connector Type:Stacking; Current Rating:1A; External Height:13mm; Leaded Process Compatible:No; Mounting Type:PCB Straight Thru Hole RoHS Compliant: No | Newark Electronics
- Conn Stacking RCP 64 POS 13mm Stack Height 1mm Solder ST SMD T/R | Avnet America
- Conn Stacking RCP 64 POS 13mm Stack Height 1mm Solder ST SMD T/R | Avnet Europe
- Conn Stacking RCP 64 POS 13mm Stack Height 1mm Solder ST SMD T/R | Avnet Asia
- 1FHR,64,30A/P,S,N,S13 PCB Connector Assembly Type: PCB Mount Receptacle PCB Mount Orientation: Vertical Connector System: Board-to-Board Number of Positions: 64 Centerline (Pitch): 1 mm PCB Mount Receptacle Vertical Board-to-Board 64 | Free Height Receptacle Conn: Board-Board & Vertical & 64 & 1Mm | Part Number: 120523-1 | Internal Number: 120523-1 | 1 mm | TE Store
- 1FHR,64,30A/P,S,N,S13 | Future Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 120523-1?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 120523-1 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 120523-1 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 120523-1 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 120523-1 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 120523-1 fall under?
The 120523-1 is listed under Connectors > PCB Connectors > Board-to-Board Connectors > Board-to-Board Headers & Receptacles.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 120523-1 when available in the Board-to-Board Headers & Receptacles range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 120523-1 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 120523-1 RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for 120523-1 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Avnet Europe, Avnet Asia and TE Store have stock available or on a lead time for 120523-1.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 120523-1 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 120523-1?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 120523-1 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.