103670-2 Part Information
|Number of Positions||3|
|Number of Rows||1|
|PCB Mount Orientation||Vertical|
|Contact Retention Within Housing||With|
|Mating Post Length||5.84mm, .23in|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material Thickness||2.54µm, 100µin|
|Contact Base Material||Brass|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material||Gold|
|Contact Shape & Form||Square|
|Contact Current Rating (Max)||3A|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material Finish||Matte|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material Thickness||15µin|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Tin-Lead|
|Row-to-Row Spacing||.1in, 2.54mm|
|PCB Thickness (Recommended)||.69mm, .027 – .08in|
|Connector Length||.4in, 10.16mm|
|Connector Height||.535in, 13.59mm|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage (Max)||600V|
|Centerline (Pitch)||.1in, 2.54mm|
|Zugelassene Standards||UL E28476, CSA LR7189|
|Approved Standards||UL E28476, CSA LR7189|
|UL Flammability Rating||UL 94V-0|
|PCB Mount Alignment||Without|
|PCB Mount Retention||With|
|PCB Mount Retention Type||Hold-Down|
|Contact Retention Type Within Housing||Locking Lance|
|Comment||Use Keying Tool No. 91417-1 to remove post for keying.|
|Packaging Method||Tube/Box, Tube|
|PCB Connector Assembly Type||PCB Mount Header|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Printed Circuit Board|
|Termination Post & Tail Length||3.3mm, .13in|
|Termination Method to Printed Circuit Board||Through Hole - Solder|
|Termination Method to Wire & Cable||Crimp, Insulation Displacement Crimp (IDC)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-65 – 105°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- Connector Systems:Wire-to-Board; Pitch Spacing:2.54mm; No. of Rows:1Rows; No. of Contacts:3Contacts; Contact Termination Type:Through Hole Straight; Product Range:AMPMODU MTE Series; Connector Shroud:Shrouded; Contact Material:Brass RoHS Compliant: No | Newark Electronics
- AMPMODU 3 Position 2.54 mm Through-Hole Single Row Straight Header | Future Electronics EMEA
- Conn Shrouded Header HDR 3 POS 2.54mm Solder ST Thru-Hole Tube | Avnet America
- PCB Mount Header, Vertical, 03, Shrouded, Latch w/ Holdown, AMPMODU MTE Series | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Conn Shrouded Header HDR 3 POS 2.54mm Solder ST Thru-Hole Tube | Avnet Europe
- HEADER | Richardson RFPD
- 03 MTE HDR SRST LATCH W/HLDWN PCB Connector Assembly Type: PCB Mount Header PCB Mount Orientation: Vertical Connector System: Wire-to-Board Number of Positions: 3 Centerline (Pitch): 2.54 mm PCB Mount Header Vertical Wire-to-Board 3 | Header & Receptacle | Part Number: 103670-2 | Internal Number: 103670-2 | 2.54 mm | TE Connectivity | TE Store
- AMPMODU 3 Position 2.54 mm Through-Hole Single Row Straight Header | Future Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 103670-2?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 103670-2 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 103670-2 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 103670-2 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 103670-2 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 103670-2 fall under?
The 103670-2 is listed under Connectors > PCB Connectors > Wire-to-Board Connectors > Wire-to-Board Headers & Receptacles.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 103670-2 when available in the Wire-to-Board Headers & Receptacles range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 103670-2 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 103670-2 RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for 103670-2 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Future Electronics EMEA, Avnet America, Allied Electronics & Automation and Avnet Europe have stock available or on a lead time for 103670-2.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 103670-2 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 103670-2?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 103670-2 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.