102977-7 Part Information
|Post Size||.025in, .64mm|
|PCB Mount Orientation||Vertical|
|Number of Positions||14|
|Connector Contact Load Condition||Fully Loaded|
|Number of Rows||2|
|Contact Underplating Material||Nickel|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material||Gold|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Tin-Lead|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material Thickness||30µin|
|Contact Shape & Form||Square|
|Contact Base Material||Phosphor Bronze|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material Thickness||100 – 200µin|
|Contact Current Rating (Max)||3A|
|Mating Post Length||8.08mm, .318in|
|Row-to-Row Spacing||.1in, 2.54mm|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage||750 V|
|Centerline (Pitch)||.1in, 2.54mm|
|Zugelassene Standards||UL E28476, CSA LR7189|
|UL Flammability Rating||UL 94V-0|
|Approved Standards||UL E28476, CSA LR7189|
|PCB Mount Retention||Without|
|Panel Mount Feature||Without|
|Comment||Headers may be broken to desired number of positions using Hand Tool No. 91406-1, or Tool Kit No. 314818-1. Other tail lengths are available, consult TE Connectivity.|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Printed Circuit Board|
|PCB Connector Assembly Type||PCB Mount Header|
|Termination Post & Tail Length||3.18mm, .125in|
|Termination Method to Printed Circuit Board||Through Hole - Solder|
|Operating Temperature Range||-65 – 105°C|
|High Temperature Housing||No|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- Connector Systems:Board-to-Board; Pitch Spacing:2.54mm; No. of Rows:2Rows; No. of Contacts:14Contacts; Contact Termination Type:Through Hole Straight; Product Range:AMPMODU MOD II Series; Connector Shroud:Unshrouded; Gender:Header RoHS Compliant: No | Newark Electronics
- Conn Unshrouded Header HDR 14 POS 2.54mm Solder ST Thru-Hole | Avnet America
- TE; IND Devices; Circular Connectors; 14 MODII HDR DRST B/A .100CL | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Conn Unshrouded Header HDR 14 POS 2.54mm Solder ST Thru-Hole | Avnet Europe
- Special Order: 14 MODII HDR DRST B/A .100CL PCB Connector Assembly Type: PCB Mount Header PCB Mount Orientation: Vertical Connector System: Board-to-Board Number of Positions: 14 Centerline (Pitch): 2.54 mm PCB Mount Header Vertical Board-to-Board 14 | Board-To-Board Header & Receptacle | Part Number: 102977-7 | Internal Number: 102977-7 | 2.54 mm | TE Connectivity | TE Store
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 102977-7?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 102977-7 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 102977-7 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 102977-7 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 102977-7 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 102977-7 fall under?
The 102977-7 is listed under Connectors > PCB Connectors > Multiple Configuration PCB Connectors > Multiple Configuration PCB Headers & Receptacles.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 102977-7 when available in the Multiple Configuration PCB Headers & Receptacles range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 102977-7 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 102977-7 RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for 102977-7 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Allied Electronics & Automation, Avnet Europe and TE Store have stock available or on a lead time for 102977-7.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 102977-7 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 102977-7?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 102977-7 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.