1-1734248-5 Part Information
|Number of Rows||1|
|PCB Mount Orientation||Vertical|
|Number of Positions||15|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material||Gold|
|Connector Product Type||Connector Assembly|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material Thickness||.025µm, 1µin|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Gold|
|PCB Contact Termination Area Plating Material Thickness||.025µm, 1µin|
|Contact Mating Location||Top|
|Contact Current Rating (Max)||1A|
|Contact Shape & Form||Single Beam|
|Contact Base Material||Phosphor Bronze|
|Accepts Flex Cable Thickness||.3mm, .012in|
|Connector Height||7.7mm, .303in|
|Connector Width||.181in, 4.6mm|
|Connector Length||22.4mm, .8819in|
|Centerline (Pitch)||.039in, 1mm|
|Housing Material||PA 9T|
|Circuit Identification Feature||Without|
|Connector Mounting Type||Board Mount|
|PCB Mount Alignment||Without|
|PCB Mount Retention||With|
|PCB Connector Assembly Type||PCB Mount Receptacle|
|Insertion Force Type||Zero Insertion Force (ZIF)|
|Wire/Cable Type||FFC, FPC|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC), Printed Circuit Board|
|FPC Actuator Type||Stuffer (Plunger Style)|
|Termination Method to Printed Circuit Board||Surface Mount|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 – 85°C, -4 – 185°F|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- CONNECTOR, FFC/FPC, 15POS, 1MM; Pitch Spacing:1mm; No. of Contacts:15Contacts; Gender:Receptacle; Product Range:FPC Series; Contact Termination Type:Surface Mount; Contact Position:Top; No. of Rows:1 Row; FFC / FPC Thickness:0.3mm RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 1.0 FPC, ZIF V/T, SMT, 15P | Future Electronics EMEA
- Conn FPC Connector SKT 15 POS 1mm Solder ST SMD T/R | Avnet America
- Conn FPC Connector SKT 15 POS 1mm Solder ST SMD T/R | Avnet Europe
- Conn FPC Connector SKT 15 POS 1mm Solder ST SMD T/R | Avnet Asia
- 1.0 FPC, ZIF V/T, SMT, 15P Connector System: Flex-to-Board Number of Positions: 15 Centerline (Pitch): 1 mm Centerline (Pitch): .039 in Insertion Force Type: Zero Insertion Force (ZIF) Flex-to-Board 15 1 mm .039" | Fpc Connector | Part Number: 1-1734248-5 | Internal Number: 1-1734248-5 | TE Connectivity | TE Store
- 1.0 FPC, ZIF V/T, SMT, 15P | Future Electronics
- 15P 1.0 FPC ZIF V/T SMT | TTI Europe
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 1-1734248-5?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 1-1734248-5 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 1-1734248-5 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 1-1734248-5 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 1-1734248-5 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 1-1734248-5 fall under?
The 1-1734248-5 is listed under Connectors > PCB Connectors > Wire-to-Board Connectors > FFC, FPC & Ribbon Connectors > FPC Connectors.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 1-1734248-5 when available in the FPC Connectors range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 1-1734248-5 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 1-1734248-5 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by .
Which authorised distributors for 1-1734248-5 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Future Electronics EMEA, Avnet America, Avnet Europe and Avnet Asia have stock available or on a lead time for 1-1734248-5.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 1-1734248-5 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 1-1734248-5?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 1-1734248-5 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.