1-1634622-0 Part Information
|Body Plating Material||Nickel|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Port Configuration||Single Port|
|PCB Mount Orientation||Right Angle|
|Number of Coaxial Contacts||1|
|RF Connector Center Contact Material||Brass|
|RF Connector Center Contact Plating Material||Gold|
|PCB Thickness (Recommended)||3.3mm, .13in|
|Panel Cutout||12 x 12.9mm D-Shape|
|RF Connector Mated Outer Diameter (Approximate)||.572in, 14.529mm|
|Mounting Post Length||3.8mm, .15in|
|PCB Tail Length||.193in, 4.9mm|
|Panel Thickness (Recommended)||.059 – .217in, 1.5 – 5.5mm|
|Height Above PC Board||.622in, 15.8mm|
|EMI & RFI Protection Type||Isolated Ground|
|RF Contact Captivation Method||Mechanical|
|RF Connector Coupling Mechanism||Bayonet|
|PCB Mount Retention||With|
|Panel Attachment Style||Rear Mount|
|Connector Mounting Type||Panel|
|Flange and Thread Material Color||Black|
|Flange and Thread Material||PBT Polyester|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Printed Circuit Board|
|RF Connector Style||Jack|
|Connector System||Cable-to-Panel, Cable-to-Board|
|Termination Method to Printed Circuit Board||Through Hole - Solder|
|Operating Temperature Range||-67 – 185°F, -55 – 85°C|
|Cable Type||RG Coax Cable|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- 1-1634622-0 ROHS COMPLIANT: YES | Newark Electronics
- Black Single Port 75 Ohm Right Angle Insulated BNC PCB Socket Jack | Future Electronics EMEA
- Conn BNC RCP 0Hz to 2GHz 75Ohm Solder RA Thru-Hole Gold Over Nickel Over Copper Individual | Avnet America
- BNC Ins R/A PCB Skt 75Ohm Black | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- Right Angle 75Ohm Thru Hole Bulkhead Fitting BNC Conn,jack,Solder Term Nickel | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Conn BNC RCP 0Hz to 2GHz 75Ohm Solder RA Thru-Hole Gold Over Nickel Over Copper Individual | Avnet Europe
- BNC Ins R/A PCB Skt 75Ohm Black RF Interface: BNC RF Connector Style: Jack RF Connector Mated Outer Diameter (Approximate): .572 in RF Connector Mated Outer Diameter (Approximate): 14.53 mm Impedance: 75 Ω BNC Jack .572" 14.53 mm | Rf Connector | Part Number: 1-1634622-0 | Internal Number: 1-1634622-0 | TE Connectivity | TE Store
- Black Single Port 75 Ohm Right Angle Insulated BNC PCB Socket Jack | Future Electronics
- Black Single Port 75 Ohm Right Angle Insulated BNC PCB Socket Jack | Future Electronics APAC
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 1-1634622-0?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 1-1634622-0 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 1-1634622-0 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 1-1634622-0 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 1-1634622-0 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 1-1634622-0 fall under?
The 1-1634622-0 is listed under Connectors > RF & Coax Connectors > RF Connectors.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 1-1634622-0 when available in the RF Connectors range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 1-1634622-0 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 1-1634622-0 RoHS compliant?
This part has not been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for 1-1634622-0 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Future Electronics EMEA, Avnet America, Transfer Multisort Elektronik and Allied Electronics & Automation have stock available or on a lead time for 1-1634622-0.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 1-1634622-0 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 1-1634622-0?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 1-1634622-0 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.