1-1376385-2 Part Information
|Number of Signal Positions||0|
|Number of Rows||1|
|PCB Mount Orientation||Vertical|
|Number of Power Positions||5|
|Number of Positions||4|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Thickness||1µin, 39.36µm|
|Contact Termination Area Plating Thickness||1µm, 39.37µin|
|Contact Current Rating (Max)||10A|
|Contact Base Material||Copper Alloy|
|Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Tin|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material||Tin|
|PCB Thickness (Recommended)||.063mm, 1.6in|
|Mating Post Length||.248in, 6.3mm|
|Housing Material||Nylon 6/6 GF|
|UL Flammability Rating||UL 94V-0|
|Centerline (Pitch)||5mm, .197in|
|CSA File Number||LR7189|
|Glow Wire Rating||Standard Part - Not Glow Wire|
|PCB Mount Alignment||Without|
|PCB Mount Retention Type||Mounting Post/Kinked Legs|
|Mating Retention Type||Latch|
|PCB Mount Retention||With|
|Connector Mounting Type||Board Mount|
|For Use With||Plug Housing|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Printed Circuit Board|
|Contact Type||Pin, Tab|
|Termination Post & Tail Length||3.5mm, .138in|
|Termination Method to Printed Circuit Board||Through Hole - Press-Fit|
|Operating Temperature Range||-22 – 221°F, -30 – 105°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- WTB CONNECTOR, HEADER, 4POS, 1ROW ROHS COMPLIANT: YES | Newark Electronics
- Conn Power HDR 6Power POS 5mm Press Fit ST Thru-Hole 6 Terminal 1 Port Bag | Avnet America
- TE; Appliances; Rectangular/PCB Connectors; 5mm B-T-W Conn. 6P HDR ASSEMBL | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Conn Power HDR 6Power POS 5mm Press Fit ST Thru-Hole 6 Terminal 1 Port Bag | Avnet Europe
- Conn Power HDR 6Power POS 5mm Press Fit ST Thru-Hole 6 Terminal 1 Port Bag | Avnet Asia
- 5mm B-T-W Conn. 6P HDR ASSEMBL Rectangular Power Connector Type: Header Connector & Housing Type: Plug Connector System: Wire-to-Board Number of Positions: 4 Centerline (Pitch): 5 mm Header Plug Wire-to-Board 4 | Rectangular Power Connector | Part Number: 1-1376385-2 | Internal Number: 1-1376385-2 | 5 mm | TE Connectivity | TE Store
- 6 Position Single Row 5 mm Pitch Pressfit Wire-Board Header Receptacle Assembly | Future Electronics
- 6 Position Single Row 5 mm Pitch Pressfit Wire-Board Header Receptacle Assembly | Future Electronics APAC
- 5MM B-T-W CONN. 6P HDR ASSEMB | TTI Europe
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 1-1376385-2?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 1-1376385-2 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 1-1376385-2 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 1-1376385-2 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 1-1376385-2 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 1-1376385-2 fall under?
The 1-1376385-2 is listed under Connectors > Power Connectors > Rectangular Power > Rectangular Power Connectors.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 1-1376385-2 when available in the Rectangular Power Connectors range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 1-1376385-2 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 1-1376385-2 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant.
Which authorised distributors for 1-1376385-2 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Allied Electronics & Automation, Avnet Europe and Avnet Asia have stock available or on a lead time for 1-1376385-2.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 1-1376385-2 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 1-1376385-2?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 1-1376385-2 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.