1-1318301-2 Part Information
|Number of Power Positions||3|
|Number of Rows||1|
|PCB Mount Orientation||Vertical|
|Number of Positions||3|
|Contact Termination Area Plating Thickness||31.49 – 70.86µin, .8µm|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Thickness||1µm, 39.37µin|
|Contact Mating Area Plating Material||Tin|
|Contact Termination Area Plating Material||Tin|
|Contact Base Material||Brass|
|Contact Current Rating (Max)||8A|
|Mating Post Length||.3in, 7.7mm|
|PCB Thickness (Recommended)||.063mm, 1.6in|
|Operating Voltage||250VDC, 250VAC|
|Centerline (Pitch)||.156in, 3.96mm|
|Housing Material||PBT GF|
|UL Flammability Rating||UL 94V-0|
|Glow Wire Rating||Standard Part - Not Glow Wire|
|Connector Mounting Type||Board Mount|
|PCB Mount Alignment||Without|
|Mating Retention Type||Latch|
|PCB Mount Retention||Without|
|For Use With||Plug Housing|
|Contact Type||Tab, Pin|
|Connector & Contact Terminates To||Printed Circuit Board|
|Termination Method to Printed Circuit Board||Through Hole - Solder|
|Termination Post & Tail Length||.146in, 3.7mm|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25 – 105°C, -13 – 221°F|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- WIRE-BOARD CONNECTOR HEADER 2 POSITION, 7.92MM; Connector Systems:Wire-to-Board; Pitch Spacing:7.92mm; No. of Rows:1Rows; No. of Contacts:2Contacts; Contact Termination Type:Through Hole Straight; Product Range:Economy Power Series RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- Economy Power 3 Position 0.312 inch Straight Wire to Board Connector | Future Electronics EMEA
- Conn Wire to Board HDR 2 POS 7.92mm Solder ST Thru-Hole Tube | Avnet America
- Econ Power Series,7.92mm Pitch 3Way 1 Row Straight PCB Header,Solder Term,7.5A | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Conn Wire to Board HDR 2 POS 7.92mm Solder ST Thru-Hole Tube | Avnet Europe
- 3.96EP HDR ASSY 2(3)P NAT/TUBE Rectangular Power Connector Type: Header Connector & Housing Type: Plug Connector System: Wire-to-Board Number of Positions: 3 Centerline (Pitch): 3.96 mm Header Plug Wire-to-Board 3 | Rectangular Power Connector | Part Number: 1-1318301-2 | Internal Number: 1-1318301-2 | 3.96 mm | TE Connectivity | TE Store
- Economy Power 3 Position 0.312 inch Straight Wire to Board Connector | Future Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 1-1318301-2?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 1-1318301-2 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 1-1318301-2 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 1-1318301-2 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 1-1318301-2 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 1-1318301-2 fall under?
The 1-1318301-2 is listed under Connectors > Power Connectors > Rectangular Power > Rectangular Power Connectors.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 1-1318301-2 when available in the Rectangular Power Connectors range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 1-1318301-2 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 1-1318301-2 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by TE Connectivity.
Which authorised distributors for 1-1318301-2 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Future Electronics EMEA, Avnet America, Allied Electronics & Automation and Avnet Europe have stock available or on a lead time for 1-1318301-2.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 1-1318301-2 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 1-1318301-2?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 1-1318301-2 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.