0402YC104KAT2A Part Information
X7R formulations are called “temperature stable” ceramics and fall into EIA Class II materials. X7R is the most popular of these intermediate dielectric constant materials. Its temperature variation of capacitance is within ±15% from -55°C to +125°C. This capacitance change is non-linear. Capacitance for X7R varies under the influence of electrical operating conditions such as voltage and frequency. X7R dielectric chip usage covers the broad spectrum of industrial applications where known changes in capacitance due to applied voltages are acceptable.
|Ceramic Capacitor Case||0402 [1005 Metric]|
|Capacitance Tolerance||± 10%|
|Product Range||AVX 0402 MLCC|
|Operating Temperature Min||-55°C|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Automotive Qualification Standard||-|
|MSL||MSL 1 - Unlimited|
|SVHC||No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-55°C to +125°C|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- MLCC CAPACITOR, 0.1uF, 16V, X7R, 10%, 0402; Capacitance:0.1�F; Voltage Rating:16V; Ceramic Capacitor Case:0402 [1005 Metric]; Capacitance Tolerance:� 10%; Dielectric Characteristic:X7R; Product Range:-; MSL:MSL 1 - Unlimited RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- 0402 100 nF 16 V ▒10 % Tolerance X7R Surface Mount Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor | Future Electronics EMEA
- Capacitor: ceramic; MLCC; 100nF; 16V; X7R; ±10%; SMD; 0402 | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- 0402 0.1pF Ceramic Multilayer Capacitor, 16 VDC, +125degC, X7R Dielec, +/-10% | Allied Electronics & Automation
- Cap Ceramic 0.1uF 16V X7R 10% SMD 0402 125°C Paper T/R | Avnet Asia
- Ceramic Capacitor [AVX] 0402YC104KAT2A Ceramic Capacitor | Distrelec
- 0402 100 nF 16 V ▒10 % Tolerance X7R Surface Mount Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor | Future Electronics
- 0402 100 nF 16 V ▒10 % Tolerance X7R Surface Mount Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor | Future Electronics APAC
- KC 100nF 0402 10% 16V X7R | Rutronik
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 0402YC104KAT2A?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 0402YC104KAT2A are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 0402YC104KAT2A image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 0402YC104KAT2A in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 0402YC104KAT2A price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 0402YC104KAT2A fall under?
The 0402YC104KAT2A is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Capacitors > Ceramic Capacitors.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 0402YC104KAT2A when available in the Ceramic Capacitors range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 0402YC104KAT2A you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 0402YC104KAT2A RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for 0402YC104KAT2A have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Future Electronics EMEA, Transfer Multisort Elektronik, Allied Electronics & Automation and Avnet Asia have stock available or on a lead time for 0402YC104KAT2A.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 0402YC104KAT2A often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 0402YC104KAT2A?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 0402YC104KAT2A from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.