0001.1010 Part Information
|Blow Characteristic||Fast Acting|
|Voltage Rating VAC||250V|
|Fuse Size Metric||5mm x 20mm|
|Fuse Size Imperial||0.2" x 0.79"|
|Product Range||SP Series|
|Breaking Capacity Current AC||1.5kA|
|SVHC||No SVHC (15-Jan-2019)|
|Approval Category||UL Recognised|
|Breaking Capacity||1.5kA @ 250V AC 10kA @ 125V AC|
|Cartridge Fuse Material||Ceramic|
|Fuse Breaking Capacity Voltage AC||250VAC|
|Fuse Type Blowing Characteristic||Fast Acting|
|Operating Temperature Max||125°C|
|Operating Temperature Min||-55°C|
|Power Dissipation Max||4000mW|
|Standard||IEC 60127-2/1 UL 248-14 CSA C22.2 no. 248.14|
Alternative Part Descriptions
- FUSE, CARTRIDGE, 4A, 5X20MM, FAST ACTING; Blow Characteristic:Fast Acting; Fuse Current:4A; Voltage Rating VAC:250V; Fuse Size Metric:5mm x 20mm; Fuse Size Imperial:0.2" x 0.79"; Product Range:SP Series; Diameter:5mm; Length:20mm RoHS Compliant: Yes | Newark Electronics
- FUSE, Cartridge, Quick Acting, High Breaking Capacity, Non-resttable, SP ø5x20mm, 250Vac, 4.0A, Box 10 pcs | Avnet America
- Fuse: fuse; quick blow; 4A; 250VAC; ceramic,cylindrical; 5x20mm; SP | Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- Fuse Cylinder, Quick-Acting 4A, 250 VAC 5x20mm, Ceramic, SPT 5x20 Series | Allied Electronics & Automation
- FUSE, Cartridge, Quick Acting, High Breaking Capacity, Non-resttable, SP ø5x20mm, 250Vac, 4.0A, Box 10 pcs | Avnet Europe
- Fuse 5x20 Quick-acting 4A | Schukat Electronic
- Cartridge Fuses SP 5X20 F 250V 4A | Sager
- SP 4A FAST 250V 5x20 Ceramic | Rutronik
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find additional details, specifications and documents for a 0001.1010?
Additional datasheets, footprints and schematics for 0001.1010 are listed in our Part Details tab. You can also find the 0001.1010 image and similar parts on this details page.
What pricing and inventory information can I view?
Distributor pricing and stock information is available for 0001.1010 in the Pricing & Inventory tab next to part details. You can view 0001.1010 price breaks, MOQs, lead times, inventory and SKUs from distributors.
What category does 0001.1010 fall under?
The 0001.1010 is listed under Electronic & Electrical Components > Fuses & Circuit Protection > Fuses & Fuse Accessories.
Can I view similar or alternative parts?
You can view similar parts to 0001.1010 when available in the Fuses & Fuse Accessories range under the specifications section at the bottom of the details page.
Who can I contact for technical support of the product?
Submit any questions directly to the customer support team of the distributor listing the product. For the 0001.1010 you can contact the distributor directly for product support, shipping queries etc.
Is the 0001.1010 RoHS compliant?
Yes. This part has been flagged as RoHS Compliant by Farnell.
Which authorised distributors for 0001.1010 have stock available?
Authorised distributors including Newark Electronics, Avnet America, Transfer Multisort Elektronik, Allied Electronics & Automation and Avnet Europe have stock available or on a lead time for 0001.1010.
How do I check stock and lead times for all distributors?
Stock availability and lead times will be displayed for 0001.1010 often in real-time on the comparison pages.
What if I can't find stock of 0001.1010?
You can fill out our help required form which you can use to request a quote for 0001.1010 from some of our verified obsolescence suppliers. Alternatively, contact us via our web chat in the bottom left of your screen and one of our team will try to help.